Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My first post in this blog

Hi...you all.....

This is not my first blog. I have another blog ... but it is in English,

As a Sri Lankan, my mother tong is Sinhala...but I’m writing my blog in English... I don't feel that right,,

 So from here on, I’m starting this new blog in Sinhala. As this is my first post on this blog, I’m writing this post in English. So the people, who don’t have Sinhala Unicode, can read this and download the Unicode............

 If you can't read my other posts, I mean if you can see some squires instead of characters, that means you don't have Sinhala Unicode. So just download the Sinhala Unicode from this link.

                                  Download Sinhala Unicode

 Then install the application that you have just downloaded and restart the machine...there you go. That’s all... ... now you can rock and roll with Sinhala.... :P

 

( if you have any problem regarding how to install Sinhala Unicode on your system, just let me know by commenting to this post. I'll try my best to give you a solution. )

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As this is a blog, you have fully freedom to comment. It doesn't matter whether it is a good or bad, Just leave a comment. If i have said something wrong in this blog just correct me. You are very welcome to do so...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That's all I'm going to say. So everyone, happy blogging and start posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment